My mission as a mortgage consultant is to make a difference in each of my clients’ lives. To accomplish this, I educate each person on all of the options available to them in the mortgage process. My goal is to make the experience educational and enjoyable. By increasing each person’s knowledge that I come in contact with, I hope to eliminate the stress and anxiety many feel during the mortgage process. Success has been accomplished once I have made my presence meaningful so that every client can enjoy a financially prosperous life. In turn, my clients will enjoy the benefits of success in all aspects of their lives.
About Inlanta Mortgage
As a Mortgage Consultant with Inlanta Mortgage, I have access to all the products that are available for residential 1-4 family financing. We have access to the top national lenders and even throughout the last 20+ years of lending instability, have secured ourselves as leaders in the residential lending arena. We are able to offer the most competitive rates and products anywhere on the market. This involves Conventional, FHA, FHA 203K Rehab Loans, Rural Housing, VA, and Reverse Mortgages.
At Inlanta Mortgage, we handle the whole mortgage transaction from taking application, to underwriting the file, funding the loan and eventually placing it with a national lender to service your loan. Even after the loan in placed with a lender, I am still your local contact to answer all of your questions and issues you may have with your mortgage in the future.
When looking for a mortgage, you have many good options to choose from. Many times the rates, products and costs may be very similar. I hope to separate myself from others in my field by earning your respect and trust throughout the process. I will take the time to educate you on the different options that are available to you. I accomplish this by presenting easy-to-understand reports that show your options. I also explain the products in a way that anyone can understand regardless of their financial expertise. One’s lack of knowledge or understanding of financial matters should not doom you into making unwise or unhealthy financial decisions when looking for a mortgage. You will not just get a rate and cost quote from me. I understand that choosing a mortgage is more than just picking the lowest rate or lowest costs. To assist you in choosing the right product, I must first understand the goals you hope to accomplish financially, how long you plan to live in the home, and how it all fits into your complete financial planning strategy.
In the End
- Your mortgage process with me should be more than a transaction. I want to make the experience enjoyable so that you will to share your experience with your friends and co-workers who are looking for mortgage advice.
- You should feel better educated and comfortable with the decisions I helped you make so that the stress of buying a new home or refinancing a mortgage has been eliminated or, at the very least, minimized.
- Even after the process is completed, I hope to have opportunities to influence your life in a positive manner through my ongoing communications with you through my monthly newsletters, blogs and other communication outlets.
- After reflecting on the whole process, you’ll feel comfortable because you were treated in the same manner that you would treat someone if they were your client.
I live in Germantown with my wife Cari and our two daughters, Kailey and Ally. My wife is actively involved with volunteering her time at school. I also have a Golden Retriever, Sophie, who is a good, loyal companion at home. In my free time, I enjoy running and playing golf. My other interests include watching sports, boating and spending time with friends.
- Awarded 2019 Best in Business: Milwaukee Chapter presented by the Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Ranked in the Top 1% of Mortgage Originators in America from Mortgage Executive Magazine.
- Awarded 2019 Best Military Originators by National Mortgage Professional Magazine.
Jim is licensed in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota & Florida
Inlanta Mortgage NMLS# 1016
Wisconsin Banker License #43262BA
Florida License Number LO29954