1. The annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade began in _____.
a) 1924 b) 1929 c)1931 d)1934
2. In Canada, they celebrate Thanksgiving in what month?
a) January b) November c) October d) September
3. Butterball says the best place to put the meat thermometer in the turkey is:
a) Breast b) Thigh c) Top of Leg d) At an angle so it hits both the meat and stuffing
4. How many feathers does the average turkey have?
a) 1,700 b) 2,000 c) 2,400 d) 3,000
5. The state that produces the most cranberries is ________.
a) Maine b) Wisconsin c) Washington d) Oregon
Answer Key: A, C, B, D, B